When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification containing tracking information for your order. Your tracking information may indicate that your order has been successfully delivered, however, you do not actually have it. Please make sure to always have your order shipped to a safe location where somebody will be available to receive it. Sometimes the postal service will deliver a package to the wrong location in the same general vicinity, so it’s a good idea to check with any nearby neighbors who may have received your order in error. You should also check around any porch areas where the package could have fallen into. We are not able to put a trace on packages which have been marked as delivered by the shipping company. The tracking information provided by the shipping company (DHL or USPS) is the same information we have access to. Please contact your local post office with your tracking number if you are unable to locate your package. They should be able to help.
Articles in this section
- What is your return policy?
- How do I return something?
- The product I want is sold out. When will it be restocked?
- I don't have a license. Can I still order?
- Do you ship outside the USA? How much does it cost?
- Exclusive Area Restrictions
- Shipping Terms & Conditions
- Why haven't I received my order? How do I track it?
- My order shows as delivered but I haven't received anything.
- How do I create a wholesale account? I would like to distribute for The Nail Hub.